Dental Clinic North Lakes Information
Our Medical Dental in North Lakes offers:
- Preventative dental for healthy teeth, mouth and gums
- Dental check-ups and cleans
- Fillings and emergency dental
- Bridges and crowns
- Take home teeth whitening kits
- Porcelain veneers
- Customised mouthguards
- Participation in the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) and which provides up to $1,026 worth of dental treatment to eligible children
Tiana Romeo is the oral health specialist at Our Medical Dental in North Lakes. Tanya specialises in:
- Deep cleaning of the teeth, gums and mouth, and soft tissue health
- Prevention through oral health advice including oral hygiene, dietary advice and smoking cessation
- Scale, clean, x-rays, whitening and mouthguards
- Check-up and cleans on children aged 3+
Contact reception to book an appointment with Tania.
Our Medical North Lakes will accept Afterpay for all dental services and treatments. With Afterpay, you can pay for your dental care in 4 interest free payments. Patients can use their existing Afterpay account or apply at our dental clinic. For more information, speak to dental reception.
Our Medical Dental is a Bupa, HCF, nib and CBHS preferred provider for dental treatments and services. Bupa, nib and CBHS patients will benefit from the maximum dental rebates available and minimal out-of-pocket costs.
Same day appointments are available for dental emergencies including severe toothache, a knocked out, chipped, fractured or cracked tooth, infections, a lost filling or crown, dental abscess and sports accidents. Contact our reception team to book an appointment.
Have more questions? Search our FAQs