Terms & Conditions
1. Cornerstone Health Pty Limited and Wycombe Services Pty Ltd, trading as “Our Medical Home” and "Our Medical" (“we”, “us” or “our”) owns the “Cornerstone Health Pty Limited” and “Our Medical” websites, accessible at www.cornerstonehealth.com.au and www.ourmedical.com.au (the Website).
Not Medical Advice
4. The content of this Website is not medical advice. We encourage you to use the Website for general information purposes only. The Website should only be viewed as current at the time of first publication. If you would like medical advice, you should seek specific advice tailored to your circumstances. You cannot rely on the content of this Website as medical advice and we exclude, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of, or reliance on, the information contained on the Website. By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of the Website.
5. The site may contain advertising. The accuracy of claims made in all advertising remains the responsibility of the advertising body paying for that space.
6. We accept no responsibility for any liability that occurs as a result of wrongful promotion or false or misleading advertising on or associated with the Website.
Links to external websites and third party content
7. The Website may contain links to third party websites, and also advertisements that contain embedded links. You should be aware that when you use these links, you leave the Website.
8. We have not reviewed any of the sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the content of accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website.
9. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the linked site or material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. Views or recommendations provided in linked external websites do not necessarily reflect our views.
10. It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. We do not accept any responsibility for information provided on any external website.
11. The Website and all content on the Website is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights.
12. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes.
13. We retain all right, title and interest in and to the Website and all content on the Website except where expressly stated to the contrary. Nothing that you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any intellectual property rights in the Website or content on the Website to you or to any third party.
15. You are not required to register to use the Website. However certain features on the Website may only be available if you do register.
16. When you register, we may provide you with an initial password (which you may be able to change at a later stage) and user name which is personal to you. You must not share your user name or password with anyone else. You must keep any user name and password that are allocated to you private, and not disclose them to any other person. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can request that we send a reminder email containing your password to your registered email address.
17. You may cancel your registration, by notifying us at email@example.com and providing your user name.
18. We may suspend or cancel your registration, either temporarily or permanently, if you breach, or we reasonably believe you have breached, any of these Terms and Conditions of use.
Security of the Website
19. You should be aware that the World Wide Web is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that your communications and transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which you download may contain computer viruses or other defects.
20. We do not accept any liability for any interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with this Website. You are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever you select from this Website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage your computer system, software or data.
21. You should also make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of the information you send when deciding whether or not to communicate by the World Wide Web.
22. While we use reasonable commercial efforts to make the Website available, we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access will be uninterrupted or error free.
23. In using the Website, you must not:
(a). provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information;
(b). violate any applicable laws, or use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful;
(c). distribute viruses, spyware, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
(d). collect or store data about other users of the Website; or
(e). engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website.
25. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part is to be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
26. Your use of the Website is conducted electronically and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Website, including sending you electronic notices if you are registered.
27. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions which by their nature survive termination or expiry of these Terms and Conditions will survive termination or expiry of these Terms and Conditions.
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in relation to any dispute arising under, or in connection with, the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: 15 March 2017