Dental Clinic Kellyville Information
Our Medical Dental in Kellyville offers:
- Preventative dental for healthy teeth, mouth and gums
- Dental check-up and clean
- Fillings, root canals and emergency dental
- Crowns, bridges and veneers
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Customised mouthguards
- Orthodontics - fixed braces, clear aligners, dental orthopaedics and minor orthodontics
- In-chair and take home whitening kits
- Children's dental and participation in the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) which provides up to $1,095 worth of dental treatment to eligible children
Dr Nader Malik is the dentist at Our Medical Dental in Kellyville. Dr Malik has over 25 years' of clinical dental experience with a focus on offering comprehensive dental care and understanding the strong links between your oral health and your general health. Dr Malik has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry, managing TMJ (jaw) and facial pain, and orthodontics. Read more about Dr Nader Malik.
Our Medical Kellyville accepts Afterpay for all dental services and treatments. With Afterpay, you can pay for your dental care in 4 interest free payments. Patients can use their existing Afterpay account or apply at our dental clinic. For more information, speak to dental reception.
MiPlan is another interest free payment option available, which can fund amounts between $500 and $10,000. For more information on MiPlan call 1300 700 118.
Book an appointment with the Kellyville dentist to receive a quote on any dental treatments.
Our Medical Dental Kellyville participates in the Australian Government’s Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). If you are eligible your child can receive up to $1,095 in free dental care.
Your child may be eligible if they:
- are between 0 and 17 years on any day in the calendar year;
- are eligible for Medicare; and
- receive certain payments for at least part of the calendar year - such as Family Tax Benefit A.
Our Medical Dental accepts patients with a Veteran Gold Card and Veteran White Card from the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA). In many cases, you won’t need to pay for your treatment including regular check-ups and cleaning, cavity treatments, dentures, and treatments for dental injuries and conditions. For more information, visit the DVA website or speak to the dental clinic.
Same day appointments are available for dental emergencies including severe toothache, a knocked out, chipped, fractured or cracked tooth, infections, a lost filling or crown, dental abscess and sports accidents. Contact our reception team to book an appointment.
Our Medical is a nib and CBHS preferred provider for dental treatments at Kellyville. nib and CBHS patients will benefit from the maximum dental rebates available and minimal out-of-pocket costs.
HICAPS is available for all health fund patients with eligible dental cover on their private health insurance.
Have more questions? Search our FAQs