Dental Clinic Penrith Information
Our Medical Dental in Penrith offers:
- Preventative dental for healthy teeth, mouth and gums
- Dental check-up and clean
- Fillings and emergency dental
- Crowns and veneers
- Orthodontics - fixed braces, clear aligners, dental orthopaedics and minor orthodontics
- Customised mouthguards
- In-chair and take home whitening kits
- Participation in the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) which provides up to $1,095 worth of dental treatment to eligible children
Our Medical Penrith accepts Afterpay for all dental services and treatments. With Afterpay, you can pay for your dental care in 4 interest free payments. Patients can use their existing Afterpay account or apply at our dental clinic. For more information, speak to dental reception.
Our Medical Dental Penrith participates in the Australian Government’s Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). If you are eligible your child can receive up to $1,095 in free dental care.
Your child may be eligible if they:
- are between 0 and 17 years on any day in the calendar year;
- are eligible for Medicare; and
- receive certain payments for at least part of the calendar year - such as Family Tax Benefit A.
Same day appointments are available for dental emergencies including severe toothache, a knocked out, chipped, fractured or cracked tooth, infections, a lost filling or crown, dental abscess and sports accidents. Contact our reception team to book an appointment.
Our Medical Dental accepts patients with a Veteran Gold Card and Veteran White Card from the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA). In many cases, you won’t need to pay for your treatment including regular check-ups and cleaning, cavity treatments, dentures, and treatments for dental injuries and conditions. For more information, visit the DVA website or speak to the dental clinic.
Some services may be claimed via HICAPS for dental patients with eligible private health fund cover. Speak to your dentist for more information.
Our Medical is a nib and CBHS preferred provider for dental treatments. nib and CBHS patients will benefit from the maximum dental rebates available and minimal out-of-pocket costs.
Get a brighter smile at Our Medical Dental Penrith! Discuss Dental whitening options including professional take-home teeth whitening and in-chair whitening with your dentist.
Have more questions? Search our FAQs