Dental Clinic Penrith Information
Our Medical Dental in Penrith offers:
- Preventative dental for healthy teeth, mouth and gums
- Dental check-up and clean
- Fillings and emergency dental
- Crowns and veneers
- Orthodontics - fixed braces, clear aligners, dental orthopaedics and minor orthodontics
- Customised mouthguards
- In-chair and take home whitening kits
- Participation in the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) which provides up to $1,013 worth of dental treatment to eligible children
Our Medical Penrith accepts Afterpay for all dental services and treatments. With Afterpay, you can pay for your dental care in 4 interest free payments. Patients can use their existing Afterpay account or apply at our dental clinic. For more information, speak to dental reception.
Same day appointments are available for dental emergencies including severe toothache, a knocked out, chipped, fractured or cracked tooth, infections, a lost filling or crown, dental abscess and sports accidents. Contact our reception team to book an appointment.
Some services may be claimed via HICAPS for dental patients with eligible private health fund cover. Speak to your dentist for more information.
Our Medical is a nib and CBHS preferred provider for dental treatments. nib and CBHS patients will benefit from the maximum dental rebates available and minimal out-of-pocket costs.
Get a brighter smile at Our Medical Dental Penrith!
Professional take-home teeth whitening is available for just $149. Ts & Cs apply.
Have more questions? Search our FAQs